Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Botting Comparison...?

So, I logged onto my shammies in Terokkar Forest and saw people were talking about Prepared and his "34-botting" so naturally I couldn't help myself by saying "/1 He's 36-boxing actually " x4 :P I had one person go woah and then I had this asshat keep informing me I was using <some botting software> and that I was a moron and a "douche bag" (sorry for the language btw :thumbdown: ) etc. etc. So I reported him. I'm used to people harassing me and telling me I'm an idiot and such (in which they get reported x4 lol) but I've never once been told I was using <some botting software>.

Has anyone else had their multiboxing compared to <some botting software>?? :huh:
    [align=center]Destromath -- (US) Horde PvP
    <Magical Liopleurodons>

Anira -- 80 BE Arcane Mage
    Kalililah/Kaliliah/Kaililah/Kaililiah -- 80 Troll Ele Shaman

[/align]

Not as such, i have gotten many "oh look at the bots" etc whislt running around. its funny, more and more now i am getting /cheer by complete randoms, i try very hard to find them quickly and wave back.

Specifically, no. Hacking, sure, every now and again. Not usually by anyone literate.

In my personal experience in the past those who referred to <some botting software> by name had typically used it at some point. Though now with all the publicity <some botting software> has received most people refer to bottling as <well, botting>.
    Torrla & the Torr'etts - Torrta, Torrba, Torrma, Thorra- Inspiring Presence - Thanks to RAF, presenting Moppsy & Floppsy now performing with the Amazing Torr'etts

People are stupid; and now that I actually think about it yes one time I was specifically accused of using <some botting software>. Then when I told him I was multiboxing he said I couldn't be because I walk like a bot (/follow)

Quote Originally Posted by 'Tasty',index.php?page=Thread&postID=139081#post13 9081
    People are stupid; and now that I actually think about it yes one time I was specifically accused of using <some botting software>. Then when I told him I was multiboxing he said I couldn't be because I walk like a bot (/follow)
    Walk like a bot eh? Wow... that's a whole new level of stupidity imo lol I've gotta say tho, my favorite thing is how they try to tell you what you are doing. As if they know lol
    [align=center]Destromath -- (US) Horde PvP
    <Magical Liopleurodons>

Anira -- 80 BE Arcane Mage
    Kalililah/Kaliliah/Kaililah/Kaililiah -- 80 Troll Ele Shaman

[/align]

Hi guys,

I've had to lock the thread and edit your posts, as you were breaching the fourm rules:

Game Specific Forum Rules
    If it is against the ToS of the game you are discussing it is against dual-boxing.com’s community guidelines to discuss ways of breaking said ToS. We are COMMITTED to keeping our hobby 100% compliant with the ToS of any game we play.
    Discussions regarding software that automates gameplay or alters parts of the gaming environment are strictly prohibited. We neither use nor condone the use of such software. Do not name, provide links or provide a “how-to” for such software.

Please be aware of the forum rules when posting / making threads.

Cheers,
    Stealthymod.
    The Zerg (Magtheridon - US)

Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.