Close
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 53

Bump cause I searched forever to find this.. DAMN the search ablity of the forums.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

I tanked Heroic SH on my T4 Ret Paladin, I had a rather /ninja T6 healer keeping me up but he didn't sweat much he says.

/use 13
    /castrandom avenger's shield, Avenging Wrath, Hammer of Wrath, consecration, Judgement of Wisdom, Hammer of the Righteous, Holy shield, Excorism

And i also have the other key to put on which seal i want. Usually Righteousness. Sometimes you have to take consecration out. But for times like that i have it already bound to a mouseover click anyway.

Thats all i use on my pally when tanking. The shamans have their lightning bolt sequence mapped to the corresponing key.
    I also have Hammer of Justice bound to the same key as their flame shock.

Havent ever had any aggro issues.
    Pactys (80) - Pactus(80) - Pactas(80) - Pactis(80) - Pact (80)
    Paladin and 4 Shamans on Saurfang (Oceanic PVE)

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=152482#po st152482
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Pact',index.php?page=Thread&postID=140566#post140 566
    /use 13
    /castrandom avenger's shield, Avenging Wrath, Hammer of Wrath, consecration, Judgement of Wisdom, Hammer of the Righteous, Holy shield, Excorism
    This is close to what I use, only difference is I have it go:

/cast holy shield
    /cast random blah.blah.blah

this way holy shield is always up - never waiting for the "random" part to mess it up.
    And this works? Because when I tried this exact macro, it casts holy shield, then repeats one of the spells in the castrandom over and over. It never gets back to holy shield, and doesn't cast any of the other spells in castrandom. I don't understand why that's what it would do, but there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=137462#po st137462
    1) multiboxing melee classes sucks
    Gotta disagree there. Melee boxing is amazingly fun once you work out your spam macro.

Blog Entries

Multi-boxing melee is harder then range, because follow breaks once auto-attack begins.
    For range, this is no issue as they sit there and cast/shoot/pluck away.
    For melee, once the first engages, you need to manually move each extra melee into place.

Imagine someone like Prepared with 25 ranged toons.
    Imagine the same with a tank plus 24 melee.

Melee is doable, but ranged is a lot easier.

cut-n-pasted from another thread

this assume yer pulling with cap'n america style :P
    and starting off with a seal

/castsequence reset=combat Holy Shield, Hammer of the Righteous, Judgement of Light,,Consecration, Hammer of the Righteous, Holy Shield,,Judgement of Light, Hammer of the Righteous, Consecration,

once yeh get shield of righteousness add it between the 2 commas and at the end

so far this has worked great for me

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=152608#po st152608
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Tehtsuo',index.php?page=Thread&postID=152494#post 152494
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=152482#po st152482

Quote Originally Posted by 'Pact',index.php?page=Thread&postID=140566#post140 566
    /use 13
    This is close to what I use, only difference is I have it go:

/cast holy shield
    /cast random blah.blah.blah

this way holy shield is always up - never waiting for the "random" part to mess it up.
    And this works? Because when I tried this exact macro, it casts holy shield, then repeats one of the spells in the castrandom over and over. It never gets back to holy shield, and doesn't cast any of the other spells in castrandom. I don't understand why that's what it would do, but there you go.
    Looks like I misspoke. Here is the cut/paste of the macro I used. Just logged in to check:

Code:
    /startattack
    /castrandom Holy Shield, Hammer of the Righteous, Hammer of Wrath, Exorcism, Consecration, Divine Plea, Judgement of Wisdom
    /use 13
    /use 14
    It works perfectly.
    Have you tried making a bar with all those abilities to make sure they all get used? I ask because that's word for word the macro I'm trying to get working. However, every pull I do it picks one of the spells to ignore, and refuses to cast that spell no matter how many times I hit the macro. Everything else will be on cooldown, and I'll have a full 3 seconds where I'm hitting the macro and it won't do anything. Many will claim that that's just the random number generator dropping a load on me, but as soon as one of the other spells comes off of cooldown, it gets casted near instantly after a press or two of the button. This is not just a coincidence, it will never cast that specific spell at all until you get out of combat and start your next pull, then it picks another spell with which to give the same treatment.

I'm wondering if Blizzard programmed in a forced unreliability to the /castrandom code to try to discourage people using long /castrandom macros. Needless to say, using this kind of macro can lead to some unfortunate pulls if it decides to ignore Holy Shield during a boss pull...

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=152961#po st152961
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Tehtsuo',index.php?page=Thread&postID=152951#post 152951
    Have you tried making a bar with all those abilities to make sure they all get used? I ask because that's word for word the macro I'm trying to get working.
    Yup. I eyeball them to make sure they figure.

Many times they don't fire off as quickly as I want them too, but they all fire. Keep in mind I'm am a button MASHER. I probably hit that sucker 5+ times a second. lol
    Same here, I'm like a machine gun. I think I'm going to take this up with the tech support forum at this point, and try to get past the initial "Random number generator is random" bullshit. I know how the RNG works, but this isn't random, it's demonstrably consistent.