Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default heres a question :p

first of all my experience with end game pve is pretty limted since the BC ive had 2 70s but never did a single heroic, just pvp.

What im wondering is could say 3 felguards or voidwalkers, tank most heroics?

if not could 4?

reason being ive loved leveling my 3 warlocks up to 29 so much that ive decided to splash out and buy 2 more accounts.

Ones defently for a Priest, but i was thinking could 2 shadow priests heal a drain tank spec lock in heroics? with VE? Or one shadow priest one holy?

or should i stop jokeing myself and just get a real tank :s

i have to thank Zin and the Dons and all the other great people that post advice here ive been playing warcraft since its launch and ive never had so much fun out if it as i have controling 3 characters.

Just wondered if there was anyone else here on daggerspine EU ?

No amount of felguards will get your through Heroics. You'd probably be fine on all lvl 70 non-heroics, but the mobs just hit too damn hard in Heroics.

You need a dedicated tank (Warrior/Pally/Druid)
    5 Shamans - lvl 70
    Xxearth, Xxfire, Xxwind, Xxwater, Xxheart
    Capnplanet - Bank alt

thanks for the fast reply maybe ill make a druid and priest to go with my 3 locks. i think the buffs and the hots would be a nice addition. and if some later patch turns out that locks can tank ill just spec the druid resto be main healer and the priest shadow sorted thanks for the help mate ^^

I tried out 4x 70 Warlocks on test and though I was new to the class I stuggled trying to do a Mana-Tombs with Felguards, they don't live that long at all.

made 2 trial accounts till i get sent the 2 additonal boxes hopefully on monday,

13 druid and priest

soon as im 16 hope to take them to DM see if i can duo it as ill have swipe by then

anyway the goal is 30 before wednesday to catch up with my locks then make full advantage of 2.3 patch.

will try instance grinding becuase i heard that they are changeing all the levels of mobs so that they are more consistant. kinda like in the outlands. should make grinding easyer i hope.