I've rerolled Horde recently on a "Oceanic" server, Barthilas. Made a guild, setup a website/forums, ts etc etc. Had just reached Ghostlands when one of my mates on TS says:

"WTF Slats, I'm pretty sure I just ran past some guy doing the same shit as you..."

He gives me the guys name and we start messaging either other goes something like this:

Me: "multiboxing?"
Him: "Yep 5 you?"
Me: "5 as well!!"

etc etc and after a lot of talking he helps me out with some bags and stuff because his main is a tailor. Was so cool to meet someone else that boxes like me who was Australian as well. =)

Once we both get to 70 I think we will try Kara as his team is Prot Pally, 3x Mage, 1x Priest and mine is 1x Prot Pally and 4x Shadow Priests.

I have started two alliance teams prior to this horde one, and I was aoeing them up using a 70 mage and I have to say while its slower playing the 5 characters as a team is SO much more enjoyable than the aoe them up fast aspect. I could hardly bring myself to login doing it with AoE. My concepts have gone from "this will be awesome at 70" to "I'm having awesome fun RIGHT now!" which is great.