Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 31

PST originally meant "Please Send Text", but a lot of people butcher the meaning because they simply never knew where it came from. It has come to mean a "whisper" to a lot of people, but for people that have done MMO's for a long time, it still means Please Send Text.

As for "I LOL'd"... it's the same thing. Yes, LOL means "Laughing Out Loud", but it has a broader meaning of simply "laughing". So, "I LOL'd" is usually saying "I Laughed Out Loud".

Internet slang... never has any rules
    5 Shamans - lvl 70
    Xxearth, Xxfire, Xxwind, Xxwater, Xxheart
    Capnplanet - Bank alt

Quote Originally Posted by Xzin
    Just wait until the messageboard posts start.

Oh and don't forget the level 1 alts from xrealms.
    Oh damn... even the realm forums!?! I haven't thought about that... that's when you're VERY well-known.

Hopefully my late night playing will go under the radar a little bit.

I've been triple boxing up some Locks. Up to level 34 now. I don't get as many tells as you seem to have, but I usually get at least one everytime I play.

I have yet to have anyone notice me on the Realm forums, but I have had at least one person shouting in Orgrimmar "/y Omg, everyone /who ryan!" (My characters are named Ryanone, Ryantwo and Ryanthree.)

This is only the beginning, you will get heaps of responses trust me.

Only peice of advice I can offer is dont waste too much time defending yourself or what you do, if ppl tell you they are reporting you or try and irritate you just ignore it, what you are doing is totally legit.

-Slats

Quote Originally Posted by Xzin
    Just wait until the messageboard posts start.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x.../ForumsLOL.png

Oh and don't forget the level 1 alts from xrealms.
    QFT. The forum and in-game spam is rediculous.
    ::The Motes::
    Mote - Protection Paladin
    Remote - Holy Priest
    Threemote, Fourmote, Fivemote - Elemental Shaman

Getting a lot of whispers myself, but yet to be topic of any forums even though I have boxed 5x lvl 70's and working on my lvl40+ team.

However I think if you're pvping a lot you would piss a lot more people off than when you're pve'ing like I usually have done.

I guess I will confirm this theory when my new team hits 70, since their going to be mostly pvp'ing

I direct people to this site when they ask how I do it. So far I haven't had any negative confrontations about it. Some people asked if I was afraid I'll get banned. I tell them 'nah', then spread my characters, reapply lightening shield, and off I go. We just have to raise the awareness that there is a difference between boxing and boting.

I seem to be getting a lot notice more recently but then 3x Ghost wolves are fairly obvious even though semi-transparent!

I also don't do myself many favours by dancing in sync in the towns

It gets really funny when the GMs start contacting you.
    ::The Motes::
    Mote - Protection Paladin
    Remote - Holy Priest
    Threemote, Fourmote, Fivemote - Elemental Shaman

I dual boxed for over a year and no one ever noticed. I started 5 boxing on Saturday, and I've already directed 3 people here. So far, all I've heard has been positive - though one guy asked if I was going to sell my accounts. Heh, like I would put this much work into something just to let someone else take it away from me?