Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 12 of 12

[quote='Dwhat',index.php?page=Thread&postID=189484# post189484]I'm always surprised that some people can spend a long time programming something, and then not write documentation. Guess they get a kick from programming, not from people actually using it.

I tried this addon briefly, no proper readme file (as opposed to a website never updated) explaining anything. Even the tooltips doesn't explain anything except repeat the text which is on the actual GUI

So now its deleted again, and I'm trying an addon with a readme file

Oh well, guess its what the author wanted.[/quote]Here's the deal - I'd guess that there are a few hundred hours into Jamba in it's current state - the author also plays the game and has a job or school... the product is still rapidly changing and all of the "documentation" you asked about is in the thread where he answers hundreds of questions. To top that off, you have many other users like myself who are more than willing to document the sections that they use - it's spread out a bit but you can find them.

[url='http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/index.php?page=Thread&postID=142561#post142561']Jamba /commands are documented here.[/url]

Jamba has just about EVERY feature documented somewhere here.

And if you still can't pull it together, incriment that post count and ask a question instead of just bitching in a passive aggressive style about how shitty addon authors document their product. I for one can tell you that no matter HOW WELL you document something, someone will bitch about it - because they didn't bother to read or they didn't bother to comprehend what you wrote or maybe, just maybe, they like to bitch.
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Quote Originally Posted by 'Dwhat',index.php?page=Thread&postID=189484#post18 9484
    I'm always surprised that some people can spend a long time programming something, and then not write documentation. Guess they get a kick from programming, not from people actually using it.

I tried this addon briefly, no proper readme file (as opposed to a website never updated) explaining anything. Even the tooltips doesn't explain anything except repeat the text which is on the actual GUI

So now its deleted again, and I'm trying an addon with a readme file

Oh well, guess its what the author wanted.
    You're missing out on one of the best multi-boxing addons ever created. With the 3.1 patch + Jamba, life is going to be so sweet in WoW.