Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24

It was the challenge that was the main appeal for me. Not just within the game itself, but hooking up 5 PC's, networking them, getting Synergy set up, etc. Also there's a certain amount of pride in seeing your group function after writing a bunch of macros for them...

The other thing I really enjoy is that it lets you play the game on your terms. You want to run that instance or complete that group quest? You can do it whenever you like...and no more wiping becuase some nub can't tank or a lock keeps pulling aggro. You really learn to appreciate that tactics of a boss encounter if you're doing it yourself.

In short, mutliboxing breathed new life into a game that was getting a little stale for me.

Cheers,
    Stealthy
    The Zerg (Magtheridon - US)

Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.

The challenge... and mostly to see all the instances that I haven't seen... which is pretty close to all of them.

I've gone through an instance about 8 times my entire 80 days played on my main.

It's mostly because I usually play at around midnight server time and most of my guildies are sleeping... so that leaves with PUGs... which are a PIA.

/2 LF Tank/Healer

I also hate relying on another person.

With my 5 man, I hope to see most of the instances, learn 3 more classes at once, and just enjoy the challenge.

I started 5 boxing becuase i sucked 5 times worse than the average player, and for a small investment i am now as good as any single player on the server.

Ive spent 12 thousand dollars on my setup and appx 75 dollars per month on my 5 accounts and its still significantly cheaper than most of my hobbies or pastimes

..because I hate lfg and pugs