Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 12 of 12

actually, in shadowbane there was a group follow command. so you'd join all your clones to a single group, hit follow, and they would all stay in line.

shadowbane also had a /target command... allowing you to target all characters at once. the carebears cried and stray bullet took /target out of the game in an effort to neutralize the army of one. (i could do some artificial vision to sync targets.. but i had other work to do..)

currently, in SB, you can easily target mobs and yourself... which is very useful with a group of 8xdruids and 2xwizzies.

the tactic now is: druids target self and start casting earthquake. wizzy 1 teleports into the enemy stack. earthquake goes off, killing all squishies and 50% of others, 2nd wizzy teleports out.

get 3 or 4 teams like that and your going to decimate an enemy front line pretty quick (oh yea... i miss those 200v200 battles... some seriously crazy stuff)

Saturday morning, like I promised I tried working with the game in a 2 window setup. The lack of macros is making it... no fun. If I continue to play this game it will be solo until they add macro functions (a developer said they may add some in the future). In the meantime i'm looking for a f2p alternative.