Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Force of One - Magtheridon

I stayed up to 7am asking for signatures after my first day at 5 boxing.

Amazing the varied responses I got from people. I am being compared to the more famous Xzin(what an honor). And I know I am very new to this boxing. FYI I tell people I am only copying the Zin and using the techniques he has pioneered before us.

Lots of interest on Magtheridon for boxing. I hope to excite that on the server. Many thoughts to read between the lines on Zins wiki posting. I managed to 5 box with 2 laptops and 26" LCD HD screen. E1505 w/256 video is tied to the 26" LCD. I use this for one account. My second machine is M1730 512mb(double w/shared video). I use this for my 4 accounts in maximizer. I have the mouse next to the other one for manuevering between the screens when needed. Two gamepads: N52 and Wolfking. the Wolfking has a circular feature which allows access to the Fkeys and numbers fairly easily.

Not sure if I will ever go to the extreme of 5 PCs or not. But I have thought about getting another Laptop and LCD tv screen. I just love how crisp the screen resolution is. Keyclone is working great for me at the moment. I also use Lynksys Broadband router to tie my machines together.

One of the reasons I love these games is how you actually learn other computer related skills. I owe everything I know to online games.
    And I am still learning.

Anyways, anyone wanting a guild to level up with. Come see me on Magtheridon. Not hard to spot. I am the Colas. One thing I can see is how everybody who 5man has a theme. Cocacola has been with me since early Ultima Online. When I was the 2nd Cocacola PKR(playerkiller) in the game. Others came after me, most have always been PKRs. So PVP is in my blood. :shock:

No interest in joining The Zerg? We have about 10 full time boxers at the moment. Unless you are on Euro Mag.

P.S. UO was the best.
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US

Thanks for the offer.

Wish I had known about the Zerg before I invested in the startup of the guild. So now I got this nifty looking guild tabard 8) and a cool looking guild title above my 5 men.

btw...UO Siege perilous - the Ultimate PVP server - no Trammel - nowhere to hide.

SP was nice but I never got into it.... but then again I started pre Trammel too - there was no SP.

Your call on the guild. It has been a sticky for a few months now - seems nicer than playing COMPLETELY solo

Talk to Oath or Stealthy if you are interested in joining.
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US

Keep your current guild (so you can buy guild bank slots for your bank alts) but definitely join up your main in the Zerg at least so you can chat with us while you're on.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

We are The Zerg...

You will be assimilated...

Resistance is futile...

No wait...!

Seriously, come over to The Zerg...friendly peeps, plus we've got people on no matter what time you play (if you need a hand with anything). There are 3 of us in Outlands now - Oath has got his 70's and I'm only 3 levels off, and Don is 61, plus a bunch of players in their 40's & 50's...trust me, you won't regret it!

Cheers,
    Stealthy
    The Zerg (Magtheridon - US)

Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.