Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Best battle group for Horde side queing

All,

I have been playing WOW for far to long. I sometimes love to PVP more than most.

History 1. char Orc Hunter HWL (Lvl 70)
    2. char Dwarf Hunter GM (lvl 62)

on same server and battle grp. Started on alliance spent 5 months getting GM (lots of time sink) Ques for AB, WSG, AV where about 20-50 mins. So bought secound account and started Horde Orc hunter to play while waiting in Que with Dwarf. Horde ques where seconds so I lvled and play orc while in que with Dwarf working on GM. Loved horde from that point on. Have not played alliance much since I found the very short que times on horde side.
    I liked the ques so much that I did the dumb thing again and went for HWL on horde side (Rank 14). To make a long story short this caused very large amounts of Wife argo. Very hard to manage.

Then you kind folks introduced me to 5 boxing. I started on a pvp server with 5 new chars (no main support) . The 5 are 66 now and AV ques are 10-15 mins on horde side. This is very depressing to me. I hate waiting to pvp in BGS. My Wife hates it even more. :cry:

If you dont mind (lvl 70) could you please resond what your battle groups and or servers are with your average Que times for Eye, AB, WSG, AV etc.

I'm so depressed with my current battle grp that I'm willing to transfer to another with all 5 chars.

Anyways thanks ahead of time

AV is typically less than 2 minutes. Not sure about the others, I haven't queued in a long time on a 70. (My warrior is 62, so he's in the top AV.)

Bloodlust is alliance dominated in terms of numbers, so horde always have short queues.

I play Alliance on Blackrock - queue times are fantastic there.

I have also rerolled Horde on Barthilus and have yet to experience queues from the Horde side.

Very low queues apparently from multiple sources tho.

If you're looking for PvP, pick a server in the Bloodlust battlegroup. Low queue times and aguably two of the top PvP servers in WoW - Tichondrius & Blackrock.

Cheers,
    Stealthy
    The Zerg (Magtheridon - US)

Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.

Pick any of the BG9 servers to roll on though, other than grouping/guilds and AH economy, the PvP will be the same on all.

If your from EU or US I'd roll Tich or Blackrock, probably lean more towards Tich. Blackrock is combination AU/US/NZ. The rest of BG9 make up mostly Oceanic Realms - amusing that with the worst latency and the most Australians in one place we have the biggest most competitive battlegroup - yet nobody will give us AU servers.

If you are going horde, hopefully I see you around once I get my new team levelled up.

While they are a poor combination for PvP - we'll see how we go... having loads of fun levelling them.

If you run 2v2 though, don't queue on monday night. The arena servers are overloaded, so the queues are ridiculous. 10-15 minutes usually.