Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Another new 5 Box

G'day guys

Yup thats right no more LFG for me (thank god)
    About a week ago i was running around on frostmourne with my belf pally when i bumped into Otana and her minions. I was impressed and asked how this was possible Otana kindly point me towards this website and with the info i have got of the site i have started 5 boxing on my 1 box
    I have beent hinking about it for a while but thought i wouldnt be able to do it on my box ( which only just runs 5 ) But works slowly it'll be improved
    Yeah Shaming, Zinging,Raming,Bowing and Haming are my Orc Shamans ( i figured i would start with a relativly easy class and get the hang of it first before i start mixing it all up)

Thanks for the gold mine of Info on the site and Otana for telling me about it i look forward to keeping you posted on my progress
    Oh and Otana keep an Eye out for me

Welcome Buddha!

It is fascinating how the motivations of the multiboxers are just as diverse as that of other players. You say you want to avoid LFG troubles and satisfy your curiosity. I shared the curiosity bit, but , I started out of curiosity and lack of killing power on my raiding char. =]
    Captn's Log [PvP] 5x80 Elemental Shaman

amazing...I started boxing because my lvl 70 BE hunter was crap for PVP and blizzard didnt bother to let us know that would be the case.

Welcome to the community Buddha

I cant beleave it! I am no longer the only five boxer on Frostmourne, I had better get my ass in gear an level <Army of One>, a bit of friendly competition never hurts.

Also it would be fun to get our parties together for some world PVP. HAHAHAR! :twisted:

Found You!

Frostmourne Be Warned, The Multiboxers Are Here!

Hahahaha that's great!
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US

Oh man that's awesome!
    Now get to 70 and 2 man WSG!
    ::The Motes::
    Mote - Protection Paladin
    Remote - Holy Priest
    Threemote, Fourmote, Fivemote - Elemental Shaman