Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Dual Druids

Default Dual Druids

First off I want to thank everyone on this forum. I just recently discovered this site and I will say I have yet to find a board with such helpful people. That said...

I am looking at the standard tank/healer combo for dual boxing and have had a hard time keeping my interest. I would like to go dual druids however but I want to know if this set up would be as efficient and deadly as the ever popular Warsham. I was thinking one in bear or cat and the other healing and dps.

Also what would be a good build for the 2nd druid. I assume feral for the first but am a bit unsure on my 2nd.

Thanks for any advice!

Dual druids should be fine, as you are going to have a ton of options.

If you get tired of running 2 different characters, you can go Boomkin+Boomkin and nuke everything down, plus have a horde of treants in a pinch.

You can certainly do the traditional healer tank setup, a dreamstate type build would be a good fit for the non-feral.

If it was me however, I would go feral feral, with a bear and a cat. I use a warrior and a mele shaman, and have no problems. Look a couple of posts down for how I do it, but basically charge a mob with the bear form druid, walk through so that the autofollowing cat is in mele range with the mob between you, and dps it down. You can match bear and cat abilities almost button for button as well, which will make it really easy. Also, neither one is going to drop as fast, and you can set up a macro to shift and heal on the 2nd character.

Since you won't really need much in the way of heals starting off since mobs are going to be hitting for that much, and they will be dying fast, I would give it a shot, then respec when you need heals for elites and such.

I agree with fling, 2 feral druids one bear one cat will be the most effective dual combo. If you do need a heal, a castsequence macro to rejuv-regrowth-lifebloom-catform would be perfect.