Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Focusless / Targetless / Leaderless Setup?

Is it possible to use the Focusless / Leaderless setup on Mac OS X using Clonedkeys?

The discussion of that method seems to rely on some features of Keyclone that may not exist in Clonedkeys, unless I am missing something (like how to set up hotstrings in Clonedkeys).

I'm not looking for "how" to do it. I just want to know if it is possible to do hotstrings with Clonedkeys, because I am not seeing it in the preferences or properties of that program.

Thanks in advance!

Qomana/Chirelath/Chireleth/Chirelith/Chireloth
    Drenden-Horde, Paladin+Shaman x4

The current version of ClonedKeys does not support a Focusless / Targetless / Leaderless setup. The author has stated they plan to add in a key mapping feature in the next version, but we are still waiting.
    Altaholic

The discussion of that method seems to rely on some features of Keyclone that may not exist in Clonedkeys
    To give a short explanation what you need, for the ftl-setup to work:
    1. Keymapping (a concept that let you press a key on one client and that broadcasts another key press to another client) in general. (This feature for example is not keyclone exclusive, octopus f.e. also has keymapping)
    2. The ability to specify different keymaps for each client(aka each running wow) ! (this afaik only keyclone supports at the moment (to my knowledge))
    OLIPCS - ordinary life is pretty complex stuff
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Pala, Priest, Druid, Hunter, Mage
    Focusless Targetless Leaderless - Wiki
    HotKeyNet - Guide

I know this is an old thread, but I've added a simple "Preprend CTRL to background apps" option to ClonedKeys that makes focusless, targetless, leaderless 2-boxing possible on a single Mac. (Only 2-boxing, not 3+)

Does anyone know the developer? I hope he'll incorporate it into his code base, as I have little interest in forking the project or being responsible for it.

Hey Wonzai, sorry I missed this post. Do you want to just send me your changes or a diff? I will incorporate them right away. Thanks for the contrib!
    ClonedKeys
    an OS X key broadcasting application