Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Question on what toons to box

I have been boxing for quite some time ... in EQ 1 .. was:

Bard,Monk,Warrior,Cleric,Enchanter,Wizard

In wow .. it was until recently just Holy Priest / Prot Paladin .. however i have since made many many many more toons across many other accounts.. and have been boxing .. priest / pali / 2 mages.. what my question is .. If you had .. pali / priest / druid .. how would you spec / box them (assuming you only wanted to box 2 of them..

Priest Heal + Druid tank
    Priest Heal + Pali Tank
    Pali Heal + Druid Tank
    Druid Heal + Pali Tank

how would you fit those in the mix.. and what would you spec them? reasoning behind this is needed as well =)

I'd prefer a Druid tank (which has great strength in melee fights within his talent tree) and support him with a holy priest. You won't have downtimes because the priest got a nice mana regeneration while your druid is in cat form, gets health from your priest and don't need mana because he uses energy to fight.
    [align=center]
    Deutscher Multi-Boxing Blog mit Tutorials, Einleitungen, Hardware-Setups ....
    Klickt hier und ihr werdet erleuchtet: http://beyond-tec.blogspot.com
    [/align]

my concern is ... how fast a pali can pull agro off the priest.. even without having to be right next to him ... and their ability to pull MANY mobs of a person .. without having to touch each 1 .. what would you use to combat tht with a druid ?

Palys are excellent for AOE threat generation and they can take the hits to boot. Prot Paladin and a Warlock would probably work fairly nicely. Decent tanking, good DPS, offtank, capability to kill multiple mobs whilst pally AOE tanks.

should be interesting to see how that one works out :-D
    Wilbur

I am currently SM farming xp for my 2 warlocks, and my friends 2 mages
    we usualy get 4 lvls a night , 3 if we get a late start. My paladin With his current spec and gear, we can single pull from Mograine in Cathedral and 3 pull armory. the key is just keeping seal of light and wisdom balanced, some times judge them as you go.
    "I am legion, I am many"

US PVE Cairne [size=14]Horde
    Xar� - Priest, Xar�, Xar�, Xar�, Xar� - warlocks