Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default 5 Shamans Cathedral

Hi, I am relatively new to multiboxing, had no problems with graveyard, library, or armory. I am about to start cathedral.
    Is it possible to do cath with 5 shamans and no tank? any strategies videos somebody made? If I am just overreacting let me know

Default RE: 5 Shamans Cathedral

Quote Originally Posted by 'DeathRush',index.php?page=Thread&postID=121006#po st121006
    Hi, I am relatively new to multiboxing, had no problems with graveyard, library, or armory. I am about to start cathedral.
    Is it possible to do cath with 5 shamans and no tank? any strategies videos somebody made? If I am just overreacting let me know
    what level are you?

if the average lvl on your shammys is close to 40 it is possible the trash you just pull and use stoneclaw totem as crowd controll and the magma totem is very usefull on trash there
    the boss part just nuke the man so he dies, the women comes nuke the women, she will res the man, and you will continue to nuke the women until she is dead.
    remember to use the spell i cant remember the name of rigth now to "try to interupt her healing." when the women is dead, nuke the man,
    the boss figth is easier then some of the trashmobs pulls, that one migth take a bite of practise to handle correct

the mobs called wizard those buggers does aoe that have caused more wipes then i would like to know about so those you should nuke down first of all,
    one trick on the wizard is to have one shammy a bit ahead of the rest so only one shammy get her aoe, so the rest can nuke down without beeing in risc of death.

good luck in there if you run into any problems, il try to help you with some more details.

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 'SilverSlice',index.php?page=Thread&postID=121012# post121012
    Quote Originally Posted by 'DeathRush',index.php?page=Thread&postID=121006#po st121006
    what level are you?

if the average lvl on your shammys is close to 40 it is possible the trash you just pull and use stoneclaw totem as crowd controll and the magma totem is very usefull on trash there
    the boss part just nuke the man so he dies, the women comes nuke the women, she will res the man, and you will continue to nuke the women until she is dead.
    remember to use the spell i cant remember the name of rigth now to "try to interupt her healing." when the women is dead, nuke the man,
    the boss figth is easier then some of the trashmobs pulls, that one migth take a bite of practise to handle correct

the mobs called wizard those buggers does aoe that have caused more wipes then i would like to know about so those you should nuke down first of all,
    one trick on the wizard is to have one shammy a bit ahead of the rest so only one shammy get her aoe, so the rest can nuke down without beeing in risc of death.

good luck in there if you run into any problems, il try to help you with some more details.

Silver
    the name of the spell is earth shock that will interupt her spell casting.

I did Cathedral 40-41. The only problem I had was with mana. For some reason I couldn't get ES off to interuppt the Priest's heals. She out lasted me on mana. But her and the Paladin hit like little girls. The trash mobs monks and abbots hit way harder. You want to down them first.
    I believe if I had times the ES correctly, Cath would have been a breeze. I opted to continue questing instead of repeatedly runnng it.

They are all 39 level
    1.6k life and 2.3k mana

Hmmm, I was worried for nothing, the bosses are easy, the mobs are too if you are carefull. I just did 3 runs in a row, no wipes, 1 death.
    Just dps the bosses, and they go down easy (dont worry about agro, they hit like little girls)