Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default [WoW] Seed of Corruption

Just got to level 70 with a couple of Warlocks and got SoC and learning how to use it. What experience has anyone had with multiboxing where you have more than one warlock with the spell? I'm still experimenting with the best way to setup my keys and macros for this spell and using it to full effect. Any advice?
    What they are saying: "Why are those guys following you? Why do they wear the same stuff? Did you pay for all of those accounts? Boxing is so unfair. Ebay? Lozer. Get a life. WTF? Retard. Gay." What they are thinking: "Damn, wish I could do that. That's so cool. This guy rocks! Lucky bastard. Maybe I can get mom to buy me more accounts."

Ive had SOC on my 5 lock team for quite a while now.... 5 seeds is incredible to watch going off and it procs on the first tick which is awsome.

Due to the fact that I have 5 available I just launch them into one target and watch the bodys fall.... it works awsome at the graveyards and cluster battles in AV.

The only downfall I see is when alliance warlocks see you using it and remember to start using it themselves and start indivdualy seeding my guys.... it does start to take a toll if I dont spread my guys out fast enough and cast Shadow Ward.

I haven't even tried launching multiple seeds into one body to see what happens, LOL. I didn't even think about them stacking like that. I'll try it tonight, that will make it so much simpler to execute I think. Thanks!
    What they are saying: "Why are those guys following you? Why do they wear the same stuff? Did you pay for all of those accounts? Boxing is so unfair. Ebay? Lozer. Get a life. WTF? Retard. Gay." What they are thinking: "Damn, wish I could do that. That's so cool. This guy rocks! Lucky bastard. Maybe I can get mom to buy me more accounts."