Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Which charakter I should use to satrt

Due of a nice artictle in a german newsletter I have startet to build a dual boxing system (One System 2 Monitors @moment ) which is working fine.
    Now my questions :
    Note: I like to create quick & fast a new Rouge Character

A) Should I start with 2 new character which have the same level ? or
    B) is it better to support the new Rouge with a high level Charakter e.g Warlock ?

C) What is recommend or the best way for leveling and for quests . Working in a Group or to work with /assist ?

Note: working together in group seems to take long as I get only portion of the XP

Many thanks in advance
    Frank

Trick with a high level lock, dont party up, let the 2nd char tag, and then let the lock's pet kill the mob (think demo is advised here), you will get full xp for the kill.

R - O - G - U - E

Sry to be a ... but my brain hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    R - O - G - U - E

Sry to be a ... but my brain hurts
    Hey, no need for that... if he wants a red character that's his call

Quote Originally Posted by Los
    Trick with a high level lock, dont party up, let the 2nd char tag, and then let the lock's pet kill the mob (think demo is advised here), you will get full xp for the kill.
    Not quite. You gotta have at least two lowbie characters partied together plus one or more warlocks for this to work. It won't work for leveling 1 lowbie so you can't do this dual-boxing by yourself, you need to either 3 box or better or have a friend along as one of the lowbies or as the warlock.
    What they are saying: "Why are those guys following you? Why do they wear the same stuff? Did you pay for all of those accounts? Boxing is so unfair. Ebay? Lozer. Get a life. WTF? Retard. Gay." What they are thinking: "Damn, wish I could do that. That's so cool. This guy rocks! Lucky bastard. Maybe I can get mom to buy me more accounts."

IMO start with spellcheck. It'll get you much farther in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Fursphere
    R - O - G - U - E
    IMO start with spellcheck. It'll get you much farther in life.
    To all you jerks talking about spellcheck and such...

If you actually had any comcept of reading comprehension, you'd see that this person's first language is clearly NOT English. Cut him some slack!

That, or post in German, and let him make fun of you. :lol:
    There's a german language forum. If he wanted to post there, he would have.