Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: InnerSpace

Default InnerSpace

InnerSpace allows for session uplinks. It will do everything KeyClone will do in addition to PiP, fast session switching, resizable windows, mouse movement scripting...and yes, total automation.

The total automation part will get you banned fast. But InnerSpace without the offending extensions should be ok. WinEQ2 is a simulator product from the same author except it does not have the session uplink ability. WinEQ2 is verified to be safe.

The question is.... is anyone using InnerSpace?

Innerspace is to much of a risk. I predict incoming flames.

Main - Lootdrone lvl70 Mage Bloodscalp 5box - Tioget, Tiodrone, Tioluv, Tiogriz, Tiobuzz q9450 - 4gb ram - 8800gt 512 - 400gb hd - 500gb hd

Quote Originally Posted by 'bugilt',index.php?page=Thread&postID=117924#post1 17924
    Innerspace is to much of a risk. I predict incoming flames.
    I can take it. No one knows how big a risk IS can be better than I

It is just that I have heard rumors that with Blizztards latest client side detection methods, they are able to determine a stand alone InnerSpace client over one with WoW game extensions loaded. Without those extensions, IS is beguine. Several users on one of the IRC channels that I hang out on profess to be using IS with no actions from Blizztard. So, are those dare devils out there solo or is anyone else using IS?

Why not go to the source? Have you asked Blizzard on their official customer support forums if its ok to use it?

Because blizzard won't show their cards to anyone. Especially anyone looking for info (however vague) on their detection systems.

Many people have asked about keyclone and they responded?

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mac',index.php?page=Thread&postID=117965#post1179 65
    Keyclone has not been directly connected to various automation scripts / bots / hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mac',index.php?page=Thread&postID=117965#post1179 65
    There are several screen shots of people talking to GMs and Blizzard posters about Keyclone and they all say it's 100% legal.

Inner Space, regardless of the extensions used - *snip*, *snip* - will get you banned. Even if you are not running any extensions IS interacts with WoW in such a way that it will get you banned. For too long its been associated with 'botting' and it still is. I strongly recommend you use an alternative product - Keyclone, Octopus, AutoHK etc...
    Torrla & the Torr'etts - Torrta, Torrba, Torrma, Thorra- Inspiring Presence - Thanks to RAF, presenting Moppsy & Floppsy now performing with the Amazing Torr'etts

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fleecy',index.php?page=Thread&postID=118017#post1 18017
    Inner Space, regardless of the extensions used - *snip*,*snip* - will get you banned. Even if you are not running any extensions IS interacts with WoW in such a way that it will get you banned. For too long its been associated with 'botting' and it still is. I strongly recommend you use an alternative product - Keyclone, Octopus, AutoHK etc...
    /agree
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US