Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 33 of 33

I do not see the need of integrating guild or blog info into the site. I kept a blog when leveling my 5box group, and now sometimes update it, but I wouldnt want to port that to some other site. There must be a zillion free blog sites out there, so no new solution is really needed there.

What I think could do with some more thought, is the forum structure.

General to Macro's is good and needed.

Ater that it gets more confused. We should give the things we do in game that are different from the normal single-char player more room.
    Leveling and gearing-up. Quest-Dungeon-Raid does not quite work for multiboxers, so rep, pvp and heroic badge rewards are more important after the dungeon phase.
    Dungeon and Raid encounters from a multiboxing point of view. How do different boxers handle the various encounters?
    PvP Again from a multiboxing point of view.
    These three should keep the general MMORG forum company nicely for in game matters.

Screenshots and Movies are not really topic bound in the forum. A movie or screenshot can be about many things, and should go in the forum that is appropriate for its topic, rather than into a forum by itself. Having a forum where people post their computer setup is popular, and may deserve a separate category, but pictures by themselves not. Movies - maybe =]

My two cents, I promise I wont cry if you ignore my feedback. :wink:
    Captn's Log [PvP] 5x80 Elemental Shaman

Actually if you want to add blogs from ppl that have them, that should be too much of an obstacle. Must blogs support rss feeds (or some sort of rss method), you can easilly parse that into any layout you wish to have/make/get.
    It wouldnt take too much time to fix. If you needed some help with that, let me know.

Suggestions:

• Any chance of a review sections that holds reviews of hardware that has actually been used by multi-boxers, I know I mentioned this further up this thread. But looking through Hardware Tools (or software for that matter) to find what has actually been tested, rather than questions about a piece of hardware or tips on how to set something up.

Some of Xzin's posts are very informative, though I don't how much he's tested personally, there are others too but they quickly get buried under the dross of questions, comments and thoughts.
    • I know at the moment Ellay uses google adverts at the bottom of the page for adverts, I've even clicked on one or two, the targeting seems to be quite good, and I've not seen a gold add yet which for a WoW fan site is rather amazing . I wonder though if some adverts aimed at multi-boxers might also work. I'm sure the people that make the XKeys and similar hardware or perhaps Ergotron would want some advertising, afterall some of our (okay not mine really ) users already use their products.
    Currently running 3x City of Heroes under Octopus