Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 41

26 pages, rofol

Hey Ellay nice work! Do you have a post somewhere about your setup? I am just curious, started testing a couple of shamans the other day, and for pure "neato" factor I am thinking 3, possibly 4 might be in my future if my hardware will support them for PVP attempts.

Great Job Ellay!!!!!!!
    1Priest, 4Mages Qyx, Kwix, Aquix, Cquix, Quixar // 5 Shammies, Quixs, Quixas, Quixbs, Quixcs, Quixds // Quix Inc (Gurubashi PVP)

You may have mentioned this somewhere else in this or another post, but I am wondering why you chose orc as the race for your shaman team.

Thanks ...

Well I like to pick female characters for the aesthetic look. Although Orc Females do not look very attractive they are the best choice instead of Trolls or Tauren. I'd rather be Dranei but, I'm on Horde.

Besides that they have 15% stun resist which is quite helpful.

My main is an orc... went enhancement so wanted the +5 axes and teh stun resist (till it got nerfed)

but for my 3x shammies they are tauren females cos the dance looks best in sync oh and crappy stun (better than nothing)

BTW Awesome vid

amazing stuff, I actually started 5 female orc shammies myself... just curious why you only have 4.. did you power level them or did you feel you need an extra person to help with healing?

I like the group aspect with other players as well. Overall though both are quite effective 4-boxing and 5-boxing Shaman.

For high end pvp, it helps to have someone completely focused on healing while I do the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay
    Well I like to pick female characters for the aesthetic look.
    They are also smaller and easier to see around, which is something to consider since they're usually grouped together. I like the way the Draenei and Orc males are designed and animated, but they are larger than the females and the less space they take up, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonuss
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellay
    Well I like to pick female characters for the aesthetic look.
    They are also smaller and easier to see around, which is something to consider since they're usually grouped together. I like the way the Draenei and Orc males are designed and animated, but they are larger than the females and the less space they take up, the better.
    Rotting undead and anorexic blood elves ftw then?