Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 41

Someone at work has a real issue with gaming sites... can't access any of them (hope this doesn't get too popular or I will be screwed!)

any chance of a brief synopsis?

Quote Originally Posted by Djarid
    Someone at work has a real issue with gaming sites... can't access any of them (hope this doesn't get too popular or I will be screwed!)

any chance of a brief synopsis?
    QQ storm by some sore losers about how multiboxing should be banned, basically.

The thread is actually blowing up, getting a lot more attention than I suspected. More or less it seems to be overall positive and in defense of multi-boxing which I like

With my Arena video coming out this week though. I imagine were going to have yet even more of these posts.

Can't wait to see it Ellay, No doubt the great unwashed will all be up in arms about it.
    Wilbur

I totally can't wait to see the video of those fights. It's gonna be totally sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay
    The thread is actually blowing up, getting a lot more attention than I suspected. More or less it seems to be overall positive and in defense of multi-boxing which I like
    The problem for the whiners is that Blizzard has almost certainly had to answer the question hundreds, if not thousands of times already, and they have made clear that it is not against the TOS/EULA. Period.

So the only thing the whiners have is "but *I* think it's cheating!!!" Yeah well, hurray for you, here's your cookie. The day you create your own MMORPG or purchase WoW and take over, you'll have a say in the matter.

Anyway... can't wait to see the video!

Can you not BZZAPT a DPSer then BZZAPT their healer then with no more prospects of rezzing, simply pick them off? I guess pally heal and shammy heal and priest heal that makes it hard to do though.

How do you deal with warlock, warrior and perhaps priest fears with only tremors and trinket? I suppose you could rotate em.

I can see a very well played shammy group doing well. They have the burst and the survivability - a trade off for losing AoE dps but one perfect for arenas.
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US

Actually, I don't even have a PvP trinket, I just utilize tremor totems and drop them at different intervals making any aoe fear pratically last 1 second or less.

Warlocks are offset by the grounding totems, their dots do nothing.
    Warriors are only as good as their rage allows, if they aren't being hit they are 50% effective and have barely any burst potential. If they are being targeted they are going to die instantly anyways

The Fire Nova totem is just as good as a Blast Wave in terms of Aoe and extra DPS. It takes 5 seconds to go off, which just adds to the insane burst you can unload with a 1-2 second time frame.

It will be much easier to visualize with the movie in place. I still have improvements on my end as well that I can always get better but for the most part a Shaman's arsenal has a counter for anything that is thrown at me, which I like... a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay
    Actually, I don't even have a PvP trinket, I just utilize tremor totems and drop them at different intervals making any aoe fear pratically last 1 second or less.

Warlocks are offset by the grounding totems, their dots do nothing.
    Warriors are only as good as their rage allows, if they aren't being hit they are 50% effective and have barely any burst potential. If they are being targeted they are going to die instantly anyways

The Fire Nova totem is just as good as a Blast Wave in terms of Aoe and extra DPS. It takes 5 seconds to go off, which just adds to the insane burst you can unload with a 1-2 second time frame.

It will be much easier to visualize with the movie in place. I still have improvements on my end as well that I can always get better but for the most part a Shaman's arsenal has a counter for anything that is thrown at me, which I like... a lot
    Grounding totem got fixed next patch.

nerfed more like!

even poly will kill it