Close
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 41

The problem with my frapsing at the moment is I think I need a reformat . I took a look at one of my runs through a BG and the video would slow down and speed up constantly, never smooth as if my cpu was fighting for clock speed yet nothing else is taking up processing power.

As for progressing past 2k, the environment of the teams I am facing is insane. Every team is the cookie cutter flavor of the month spec past 2k. They call it the 2345 setup which consists of a...
    Holy Paladin / Holy Priest / MS Warrior / Ele Shammy / Warlock or Mage. That setup has everything you could ever want for control, survivability, and damage. With my instant guarenteed crit Chain Lightning + Earthshock I can usually drop a target.

After that point though it becomes an insane LoS gimp event most teams use against multiboxing which I have found. They will all hide behind pillars and just chuck out like 1 spell while the healers will attempt to res their fallen. You can't chase one down either, they will just keep running around a pillar while the other across the map gets off a res. It ends up turning into a "camp the body" sort of fight, where I have to wait 3 minutes for my instant kill to come back up so I can blow them up again while on the move. Most matches taking about 20-25 minutes.

Overall though it's insanely fun, but just pointing out many coordinated teams will recognize the huge flaw in multiboxing and try to exploit it to the fullest All the while screaming about how they are going to lose so many points and that I have been reported for botting and awaiting a ban! muhaha.

Indeed. I'm a holy priest on a cookie-cutter 2345 team. The very nature of a focus-fire team like yours sends chills up my spine. I have never encountered multi-boxers before, so i'm counting on our sparsity when I actually DO have a multibox team.

Please keep us posted!

I posted a reply on that WoW post to support our community.

On a side note, if I weren't so PVE oriented, I'd feel compelled to roll 4 shamans. As it stands, by the time my "team" hits 70, I'll have 2 mages, 2 priests, and a lock at 70. I could probably respect both priests to the same DPS spec and have run some PVP with the Mages and Priests

Good one Gallo!

It makes my day reading stuff like that.

I just did a search for my name in the blizzard forums and jeez, the past 2 days since I did Arenas I'm plastered all over with upset players. I suppose that is one of the benefits of completely destroying opponents. QQ tears taste so good in the heat of battle.

What are your characters names?

Aelli , Aellie , Aellii, Aellei

It's funny to read most of those posts, because they're made out of the frustration of the moment. I bet if many of them thought about it a bit before they posted, they'd just shrug their shoulders and not worry about it. But once they've posted, they feel committed to defending their anger. Example:

Why the heck must you resort to bots or some sort of hack to be able to win in a BG? You had 3 shamans following the main one, doing exactly as the 'leader' one was.. right down to the totems, allowing you to 1-shot 90% of people on the team... I hope you get banned.
    Anyways, it's 3am, so I'm going to bed.
    I wonder how long that person sat there simmering over being gang-banged repeatedly before finally going to bed at 3AM?

Ah well, salty tears taste sooo... salty. :twisted:

PS- gratz on the arena ranking

WoW

Check out this beast of a thread. You really pissed someone off Ellay :P

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1
    Wilbur