Close
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 73

Default My Guide (beta): RAF Multiboxing leveling guide (horde) 5-26

I have hosted the guide on my old geocities account.
    http://www.geocities.com/ehterritory/guide/index.html

All updates to it will be presented there. On the forum here image size is limited, I am limited to 10k characters per post (reached quote easily), and my formatting is limited. Also it's easier to just put it in html, than to format with forum bbc codes :)
    [align=center]5x Druids || Paladin + 4x Shaman
    4x Hunters + Shaman || 4x Warlocks + Priest
    4x Mages || 4x priests|| 4-Melees

1????????10?
    ????????20?????????30?????????40?????????50?????????60?????????70[/align]

As previously said, excellent guide.

The only thing I'd be picky about is something I've seen in Joana's guide personally - a pathing line perhaps?
    Currently boxing 2 Elemental Shamans on Kilrogg-EU.
    Level: 1........10.........20.........30.........40.........50.........60.........70!
    <OMG BRB ICE CREAM TRUCK>

Quote Originally Posted by 'Hazard',index.php?page=Thread&postID=109192#post1 09192
    a pathing line perhaps?
    I shall give it a try.

EDIT: Would you consider this image an improvement over the current one?

IMG]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9216/eversongwoodss2px8.th.jpg[/IMG]

How could I improve it?

1????????10?

I was going to laugh at your pitiful 5-12 guide, but you shut me up when I opened the thread to see that beautiful work of art.

now I have nothing to laugh about.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Naysayer',index.php?page=Thread&postID=109203#pos t109203
    I was going to laugh at your pitiful 5-12 guide, but you shut me up when I opened the thread to see that beautiful work of art.

:( now I have nothing to laugh about.
    Aw :(

As I mentioned, it is just the first installment. I posted it so I could get some suggestions so I don't have to go back and re-do everything later on. I'm working on Ghostlands now, so I'll have 5-22 or so thoroughly covered by the time that is done.

1????????10?

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mendicant',index.php?page=Thread&postID=109199#po st109199
    EDIT: Would you consider this image an improvement over the current one?

IMG]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9216/eversongwoodss2px8.th.jpg[/IMG]

How could I improve it?
    Yeah - That's what I was kinda looking for, but I've blown up the image 2x and put on some small lines around the general kill areas just to enhance the general idea of where it would be. I'm not the best at graphics so I'm sure you could do a better job.

Perhaps arrows would be another good idea? It can get confusing if some pathing overlaps. Really good job so far though, well done!

Level: 1........10.........20.........30.........40.........50.........60.........70!

Yeah - That's what I was kinda looking for, but I've blown up the image 2x and put on some small lines around the general kill areas just to enhance the general idea of where it would be. I'm not the best at graphics so I'm sure you could do a better job.

Perhaps arrows would be another good idea? It can get confusing if some pathing overlaps. Really good job so far though, well done!
    [/quote]

Well, I actually had to shrink it a bit to fit it on this forum... Any larger and it automatically resized it to what it is now. I'm not sure I want to blow it up... it's supposed to be used as a reference pretty frequently, and does blowing it up make it any more useful? Unless people are having trouble reading it, I may keep it the same size, perhaps with a link to enlarge.

As for the kill-areas, you're probably right about that. I'll make a glow.

About pathing, if you are following the guide with the map, arrows aren't really needed. If you are at (1) and you need to get to (2), it's pretty obvious which way to go. I will try to avoid overlaps.

1????????10?

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mendicant',index.php?page=Thread&postID=109216#po st109216

Well, I actually had to shrink it a bit to fit it on this forum... Any larger and it automatically resized it to what it is now. I'm not sure I want to blow it up... it's supposed to be used as a reference pretty frequently, and does blowing it up make it any more useful? Unless people are having trouble reading it, I may keep it the same size, perhaps with a link to enlarge.

As for the kill-areas, you're probably right about that. I'll make a glow.

About pathing, if you are following the guide with the map, arrows aren't really needed. If you are at (1) and you need to get to (2), it's pretty obvious which way to go. I will try to avoid overlaps.

About the size - I really did find it a lot easier, even if it wasn't the 200% I blew it up to. I'm running at 1280x1024 and I just found it much easier to read when zoomed.

About the pathing - Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm just thinking of if you possibly had much more steps - meaning possibly following the path could be a little confusing.

Just trying to help out and make the guide as newb-friendly as possible.

About the size - I really did find it a lot easier, even if it wasn't the 200% I blew it up to. I'm running at 1280x1024 and I just found it much easier to read when zoomed.

About the pathing - Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm just thinking of if you possibly had much more steps - meaning possibly following the path could be a little confusing.

Just trying to help out and make the guide as newb-friendly as possible.

click to enlarge :(

1????????10?