Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Jafula I have a question... JAMBA use for NON boxer teams?

Short version.

Can JAMBA be used for NON boxer teams?

Longer version.

My two sons and I play WoW together as of recently. Each their own account, and own computers. I have JAMBA. I had one of my sons download and install it as well. Reason being..
    The one click on a merchant, sells greys, and useless items to vendor, as well as repairs.
    Quest Watcher: brilliantly easy for monitoring what the other player has yet to complete.
    JAMBA quick bar for quest items

Those perks alone make us teaming up, so much more relaxing.

The JAMBA Team list (which shows stats, including, exp at level, health, skills, level, and the little portrait... why doesnt that update? My son shows forever at 100% experience, and stats... and I to him.

*Oh, and while Im thinking about it. Is there a setting to auto dump the used and no longer present quest item from the JAMBA quick bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post

The JAMBA Team list (which shows stats, including, exp at level, health, skills, level, and the little portrait... why doesnt that update? My son shows forever at 100% experience, and stats... and I to him.
    Try changing the chat channel and password under Advanced > Core:Communications. Then log out and in again. You might also want to toggle Assume All team Members Online.

I don't see why you couldn't use Jamba for non-boxed teams. I use it solo all the time because of things like autosell {especially with Sell:Others} the Item Use bar/hotkeys and tracking XP with the team list.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    Try changing the chat channel and password under Advanced > Core:Communications. Then log out and in again.

Hmmm. I forgot about that one. I did check the "Assume All team Members Online". I believe (Jafula can confirm) that toggles the yellow spam notifications of "Player is not online" when its looking to share a quest, update a quest, or follow after combat. I check the channel password next.

Thanks for the tip

*Oh, and while Im thinking about it. Is there a setting to auto dump the used and no longer present quest item from the JAMBA quick bar?
    Hmmm, Jamba Display Team only sends updates to the master toon to save on bandwidth (and minimize lag).

It might work, I would check that your toon is in your sons Jamba team list and his toon is in your Jamba team list, and that each others toon is the master. What happens if you do that?

* There is no setting to auto dump sorry.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Hmmm. I forgot about that one. I did check the "Assume All team Members Online". I believe (Jafula can confirm) that toggles the yellow spam notifications of "Player is not online" when its looking to share a quest, update a quest, or follow after combat. I check the channel password next.
    Yes;

Long version ...

If you have "Assume All Team Members Online" checked, Jamba will ignore the Jamba Chat Channel name and password and will attempt to send messages to all toons. If the toon isn't online, then the yellow "Player is not online" messages come up.

Unchecking the box will make all toons use the chat channel you specify. They will look to make sure that the toon is a members of that channel before sending a message. When a toon is online, it joins that chat channel becoming a member. When a toon goes offline, it leaves that chat channel. It's the only way I can tell if I toon is online or not. No messages are sent via the chat channel. All the chat channel is used for is polling for channel members.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Thanks boss. Ive been on vacation for spring break, and now getting back. I'll make the necessary adjustment tonight. Thanks again.