Close
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 396

Was wondering what I am doing wrong. The macros seem to work but it prints out into the /say window parts of the macro

every 2nd time I press the key it will actually work. I copy pasted from the OP and changed the ToonA etc.

I had that problem too at first. I fixed it by making sure all the [mod: stuff was on the same line as /target. It's wrapped in the post text. There should be a total of three lines: the /target line, the /cast line, and the /targetlasttarget line.

Rated Arena Member

How the heck do I use the keymap editor in Keyclone? I'm trying to setup each of those to test them out for 2 chars ATM and keyclone only lets me have one keymap open at one time and then you can't list the same key twice in there...umm anyone?
    Gareatank Blood Elf Level 80 Protadin
    Gareatan Orc Level 80 DK Tank
    Gareb, Garec, Garee, Garef - Level 80 Troll Horde Shammies!
    Garea - Level 71 Horde Shammy!
    Garez, Garey, Garew, Garev, Gareu - Level 80 Draenei Alliance Shammies!
    Currently farming Horde Heroic Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle, Gundrak, Drak'Tharon, and Culling of Stratholme(5 Drakes now)
    Azjol-Nerub-US

Quote Originally Posted by 'Gares',index.php?page=Thread&postID=109603#post10 9603
    How the heck do I use the keymap editor in Keyclone? I'm trying to setup each of those to test them out for 2 chars ATM and keyclone only lets me have one keymap open at one time and then you can't list the same key twice in there...umm anyone?
    I am new here, been using KC about a week, and this wasn't obvious to me either. You need to save the keymap then start a new one for each toon, saving each as you go along. Then from the main window, right click the client you want to assign a keymap to and select "Load Keymap" for each.

Quote Originally Posted by 'We are Legion',index.php?page=Thread&postID=109686#post10 9686
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Gares',index.php?page=Thread&postID=109603#post10 9603
    I am new here, been using KC about a week, and this wasn't obvious to me either. You need to save the keymap then start a new one for each toon, saving each as you go along. Then from the main window, right click the client you want to assign a keymap to and select "Load Keymap" for each.
    Assuming you use the Command Editor to load your game (Setup > Command Editor) you can also automatically load the keymapping.

With 5 x Shamans I think I'm good to go with PiP and focus/assist.

However, I've just started levelling an all Blood Elf (see sig) and this would be a HUGE help.

Major props to the OP and Deceased. I'll definitely be trying this out shortly.
    ...for when one toon just isn't enough...

Horde Caelestrasz Multiboxer:
    Team1: 5xPaladin....Level 80 - Heroic gearing completed. WTB [Frost Badge] pst pls.
    Team2: 1xPaladin/4xShaman....Level 80 - On Hiatus, Awaiting Cata.

Contact on: Nevergonna on Realm Caelestrasz (Horde)

Caelestrasz Horde: 5 Active 5 Boxers and counting.

I'll make a suggestion to this, can you just have a leader pass macro? That way you can still do the /follow focus system, all you have to do is retarget the new leader and focus on it. For a lot of us that still use a F2; /focus combo it wouldn't be that hard to use.

It would take the same modifer pass system as above, but only requre it for 1 macro, not each time you cast a spell, etc. It does require you to either set up your windows in the same place everytime or know who it switches to by memory.

This way, if you have it so the movement keys are bound as normal but not passed, you'll be able to just switch to a new 'head,' pass leader to that toon via macro, F2 to target and /focus, then all your other macros will work as normal.
    Stormreaver, Horde

1 Druid - 4 Shamans
    1 Pally - 4 locks

I am having a hell of a time with the follow macro. It never actually follows upon key press. I have done everything yall have, (-2 toons as I am only 3boxing).
    I set up my hotstrings to go to \ key, and then set up - on numpad to be my follow macro, yet it never target my current toon im playing. All of the other macros work. Am I doing something wrong?
    Mains Shamans: Shamun, Shamdeux, Shamtrois
    1........10.........20.........30.........40...... ...50.........60.........70
    Alts Mages(21): Mageun, Magedeux, Magetrois, Krystia(Priest)

I just wanted to thank the OP and all those that helped put this info together. It took me a few hours messing with it, but I managed to get it working and all I have to says is, "WOW!".

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by 'We are Legion',index.php?page=Thread&postID=109686#post10 9686
    So I need to make 1 keymap per toon and have it contain all the hotstrings for every ability I plan on using?

Following the OP's example 2 abilities (lightning bolt and follow)

Keymap name: ToonA.kcl
    (for lighting bolt)
    2 --> LBAT
    Ctrl-alt-] --> LBBT
    Alt-Shift-] --> LBCT
    Ctrl-Alt-Shift-] --> LBDT
    Ctrl-] --> LBET
    (for follow)
    ` --> FOA
    Ctrl-alt-O --> FOB
    Alt-Shift-O --> FOC
    Ctrl-Alt-Shift-O --> FOD
    Ctrl-O --> FOE

The ToonA.kcl file contains 10 hot strings for the two abilities, and if I want to add another ability for my 5 toons I'll have to add another 5 hotstrings, correct?

so the keymap file ToonA.kcl contains the hotstrings for each and every ability? Then I only have to Load 1 keymap (ToonA.kcl) for each instance of wow that has each account loaded (ToonA's account)?
    Absolute Power
    10 Boxing: Priest, Mage, Paladin x2, Warlock x2, Shaman x4
    Karazhan - 9 out of 11
    The Curator, Terestian Illhoof, Prince Malchezaar