Close
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Showing results 131 to 140 of 396

one idea, why this could work on 3 but not 4 toons may be:
    - perhaps you have keybinding like 'shift + slave-key' bound to another action, so that it dosen't trigger the makro, which is only bound to 'slave-key'
    - you used some keys as your slave-keys, which can't be used in kombination with all modifiers, like F1-F12, Numpad (see: http://www.dual-boxing.com/wiki/inde...ld_of_Warcraft ).

Additionaly you could post/pm me your macros and i perhaps am able to find the problem
    OLIPCS - ordinary life is pretty complex stuff
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Pala, Priest, Druid, Hunter, Mage
    Focusless Targetless Leaderless - Wiki
    HotKeyNet - Guide

Ok the problem i was having and i guess it was silly is I did not realize you needed to exit all 4 wow clients and reload even if you only change 1 keymap. At least I have to anyway.
    Eeny, Meenyy, Miiny, Moeh - Level 72 Shammy Goodness - Alliance - Azgalor - PvP
    Elviraa, Ellvira, Elvvira, Elvirra - Level 23 and climbing Priestly Evilness - Horde - Andorhal - PvP

This also doesn't work, it only does the Chain Lightning part.

/assist [mod:ctrl,mod:shift,nomod:alt]Eeny;[mod:ctrl,mod:alt,nomod:shift]Meenyy;[mod:alt,mod:shift,nomod:ctrl]Miiny;[mod:ctrl,nomod:alt,nomod:shift]Moeh;
    /cast Elemental Mastery, Nature's Swiftness, Chain Lightning
    Elviraa, Ellvira, Elvvira, Elvirra - Level 23 and climbing Priestly Evilness - Horde - Andorhal - PvP

Got it.

The master key, ie "1" needs to have this macro

/cast Elemental Mastery
    /cast Nature's Swiftness
    /cast Chain Lightning

And the slave key needs this.

/cast Elemental Mastery
    /cast Nature's Swiftness
    /assist [mod:ctrl,mod:shift,nomod:alt]Eeny;[mod:ctrl,mod:alt,nomod:shift]Meenyy;[mod:alt,mod:shift,nomod:ctrl]Miiny;[mod:ctrl,nomod:alt,nomod:shift]Moeh;
    /cast [harm] Chain Lightning

Ok guys, really great idea but... I'm having a hard time setuping a macro to Shoot and Petattack. Could anyone show me a good example on this FTL method?
    Apologies on typos, english is not my native language.
    1--------10---------20---------30---------40---------50---------60---------70
    2 Undead Warlocks - Frontal & Frantol - Warsong-US
    2 Troll Hunters - Tryptanol & Tryptamol - Warsong-US

Quote Originally Posted by 'bsides',index.php?page=Thread&postID=119374#post1 19374
    Ok guys, really great idea but... I'm having a hard time setuping a macro to Shoot and Petattack. Could anyone show me a good example on this FTL method?
    If the rest of your targetting/assisting is working....

/cast shoot
    and
    /petattack
    Everquest II - <Pain for Glory> on Nektulos Server
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Frosty',index.php?page=Thread&postID=119389#post1 19389
    Quote Originally Posted by 'bsides',index.php?page=Thread&postID=119374#post1 19374

/cast shoot
    and
    /petattack
    er... since the system doesnt have a target those commands dont work purelly.

With all the rest of the macro (target mod and stuff) Shoot only casts once then stops. Pet goes after 3 spams of the button. Any ideas? (I'm talking about the original post).
    Apologies on typos, english is not my native language.
    2 Undead Warlocks - Frontal & Frantol - Warsong-US
    2 Troll Hunters - Tryptanol & Tryptamol - Warsong-US

i would try:
    /assist
    [mod:ctrl,mod:shift,nomod:alt]ToonA;
    [mod:ctrl,mod:alt,nomod:shift]ToonB;
    [mod:alt,mod:shift,nomod:ctrl]ToonC;
    [mod:ctrl,mod:alt,mod:shift]ToonD;
    [mod:ctrl,nomod:alt,nomod:shift]ToonE
    /cast !shoot
    with ! for only switching auto-shot on.

or perhaps if you didn't wan't your toons to change the target a:
    /cast
    [mod:ctrl,mod:shift,nomod:alt,target=ToonA-target]
    [mod:ctrl,mod:alt,nomod:shift,target=ToonB-target]
    [mod:alt,mod:shift,nomod:ctrl,target=ToonC-target]
    [mod:ctrl,mod:alt,mod:shift,target=ToonA-target]
    [mod:ctrl,nomod:alt,nomod:shift,target=target=ToonA-target] !shoot
    for petattack the following might be a hint:
    /petattack [mod:ctrl,mod:shift,nomod:alt,target=ToonA-target][mod:ctrl,mod:alt,nomod:shift,target=ToonB-target][mod:alt,mod:shift,nomod:ctrl,target=ToonC-target][mod:ctrl,mod:alt,mod:shift,target=ToonA-target]
    (all from scratch)

btw.: the version frosty posted would work if you use a modified ftl-version. (like i'm using and described in post 59)
    HotKeyNet - Guide

Awesome, looks like you put a lot of work into it, thanks.

I'll have a look to see if I can add anything.
    Thanks, yeah, it was some work...

btw: thanks for the corrections

[s]Would you mind to perhaps include a link to the wiki-entry on the first page post?[/s] -done, thanks!
    -also i am thinking of which section in the wiki this would suit most: guides, macros, technical ...or a new category..
    any suggestions?
    HotKeyNet - Guide

Quote Originally Posted by 'bsides',index.php?page=Thread&postID=119583#post1 19583

Quote Originally Posted by 'Frosty',index.php?page=Thread&postID=119389#post1 19389

/cast shoot
    and
    /petattack
    er... since the system doesnt have a target those commands dont work purelly.

With all the rest of the macro (target mod and stuff) Shoot only casts once then stops. Pet goes after 3 spams of the button. Any ideas? (I'm talking about the original post).
    Sorry, I thought it was only those two you were having problems with from reading your post.
    I'm using OLIPCS's FTL setup. I have a key that tells the slaves what to target, and don't include a target in the cast macros.
    Everquest II - <Pain for Glory> on Nektulos Server
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]