Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Omen threat meter

Hi all,

Tried this out over the weekend, and I gotta say I don't think I'll ever go back to KTM again!

Firstly - it handles pet aggro correctly, something I could never get KTM to do.
    Secondly - very customisable. You can create a bar that compares your threat percentage and TPS against a party member or pet, and gives you an estimated-time-till-aggro-gain, allowing you to easily pace yourself to stay under your chosen tank's threat level.
    Thirdly - on screen warnings. Warnings flash up in large red letters when you exceed 95% of your pet's / tank's threat. Very handy!
    Lastly - it's compatible with KTM, so if people in your group have KTM, it will happily work alongside them.

The main difference between this and KTM, is that KTM is an aggregate meter and not aware of multiple targets, any values from it will be incorrect in any multi-mob encounter beyond the first mob.

This mod is defintely worth checking out for any multiboxer...

Cheers,
    Stealthy
    The Zerg (Magtheridon - US)

Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.

I second this. Been using it for a while now and in addition to the above it is much more CPU friendly than KTM. If you have friends that still use KTM and won't switch, you can get the ThreatToKTM addition that exports Omen data for them.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Sounds great. I'll definitely look into this when I want a good threat meter.

The ability to tune the addon audibly is great, at 90% threshold custom playsound is great. Especially if you have a xkeys 'autonuke' character that just sits and dots, bolts, and lifetaps.

I started using omen too and it is as easy as it gets. I have good control when my clothys are overnuking and have an easy way to watch my tanks tps.
    Great little tool!