Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

Hi guys for those that asked what tools I use.

Vegas 7.0
    Fraps

I’ve been playing this game since release, even a little during the Stress test beta. I’ve had a wonderful experience here and it’s the best MMO experience I’ve ever had. No other game out there has given me as much joy as this game has.

One of the reasons I started boxing is to add more excitement in to the game. I’ve leveled every class to 60 (accept pally which was 52). Some classes I took to 60 a few times. So I thought boxing would be the ticket.

That said I’m going to be taking a break for a while. I’d like to return to EQ2 PVP and give that a go in a group environment. I didn’t get to spend a lot of time there, but what I’m hoping to get out of it is a nice new fresh experience that’s new.

I’ve tried leaving wow for other games in the past and I end up coming right back. But when I do I have a renewed interested in the game and appreciate it that much more. That said I plan on 6 boxing (not 5, 6!) EQ2. Pretty excited that I’ll be leveling in all new content and most of all the great unknown.

I’ll most likely be back if history repeats it’s self. Hopfully not too soon. 8)

Edit: Most important just because the game I play might be changing doesn't mean this is good bye. I'm still going to be here just as much. Only i'll be a bit more pro-active talking about EQ2 instead.
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9...AlyRcyYCHA-3ew
    Due to Blizzards position on Hong Kong, money > freedom. I stopped playing.

"mmm...chicken..."

LOL...nicely done!
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Getting good reviews on WCM!
    My 5 boxing never made it past 22.. WoW just isn't what it used to be and with all my friends gone I can't bring myself to play.

As always Brad' an excellent video and some funny moments in there. Can't wait to see you pwnz'oring it up in AV & beyond :-D
    Wilbur

Quote Originally Posted by Texic
    Getting good reviews on WCM!
    My 5 boxing never made it past 22.. WoW just isn't what it used to be and with all my friends gone I can't bring myself to play.
    I know what you mean man. I had tons of friends on my server at one time. Mostly people that rolled back with me from both EQ2 and Vangaurd. The group of us met each other in EQ2 when PVP came out. They were an old EQ1 guild that has stuck togather for a long time.

As of right now there are 2 of us left. One of which is me, the other logs on once a week to check his mail. He has done so for the last month I think hes going to quit as well.

My best friend irl has also quit leaving me with no one to kill people for . I thought about moving all my guys to Mag, figured I could make friends with everyone in <The Zerg> But after looking at costs I said let me try EQ2.

Very nice video Bradster. I love that it's world pvp and not all BG. I can imagine how all the high levels are probably screaming at you getting mad haha.

Quote Originally Posted by penguini
    Very nice video Bradster. I love that it's world pvp and not all BG. I can imagine how all the high levels are probably screaming at you getting mad haha.
    MY realm forum is always jumping with people pissed off :lol: What they don't know is while I don't say anything on the forum I am laughing so damn hard inside. I love those kind of posts, more so then nice ones.

Edit: I plan to print them out and hang them once I get a new place. I want a place so I can have a room just for the computer stuff.

Brad what are the names of the artists/songs you use in your videos.

I especially like the first song.

Showed this to my friend today after loggin on my lowbie priest/lock team and showing him how it all worked, he loved all your little quotes, ie Lumberg from Office Space.

He was one of the guys who helped me build it all but hadn't seen it in action yet.