Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Moving action buttons

I'm looking for an addon that lets me put action buttons near the middle of my screen. I don't want a pack like cosmos. I'd like something that is more than just moving one of the bottom/side action bars(I'd like to make it a rectangle shape if possible). I don't mind losing one of the other action bars(bottom/side) if I need to.

If nothing else I'll see if I can take just the move any frame addon in cosmos by itself tomorrow. It's not exactly what I want but it should tide me over until I find something better.

Nothing that conflicts with pitbull or titan panel please.

Bongos is what I use, & it does a pretty good job. It does what you describe, & in a pretty user friendly way.
    1Priest, 4Mages Qyx, Kwix, Aquix, Cquix, Quixar // 5 Shammies, Quixs, Quixas, Quixbs, Quixcs, Quixds // Quix Inc (Gurubashi PVP)

Bongos here too...not only does it let you move you bars around, but also lets you bind each button to any key or ctrl, alt and shift combo you like.
    You can also save the setup configuration and load it for other toons as well. which makes it a snap to set up a new multibox group of toons.
    The Zerg (Magtheridon - US)

Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.

Thanks. I think I'm going to stick with bartender.

Also bartender comes with everything needed, you don't need to get ace seperately.

Bongos here too. Like stealthy says easy keybinding and being able to load config for another toon=win for me.

I also use bongos although I miss Flexbar... friendly as a hungry leopard but so flexible!

Dj looked at Flexbar2 Ace2 rewrite?

I like Bongos and Bartender.

I am currently using Bartender as it is updated more than Bongos what with all the new patches - but Bongos is what i use on my Clone PC's do to very very easy key-binding.

Default ...

I haven't tried bongos or bartender. I use trinitybars. movable, resizable, customizable action bars. Very easy to use and configure

-S

Tried them all... quite literally but Trinity for all its foibles is where my hearts is now... Just wish DAB hadn't died a death that was the best yet IMO.
    Currently running 3x City of Heroes under Octopus