I'm a 10-boxer on EU, mainly playing on Outland Horde and I go by the handle Wubsie. Most of my toons have names derived from this handle (Wubsie, Stubsie, Bubise, Wubmonk, etc) but I also run an alliance team under the name Gnomecapped (because it's all Gnomes! I know, I'm hilarious!).
I'm mainly a casual player and WPVPer, but I do wish to at some point to attempt raiding as a multiboxer. Currently it just has seemed like such a hassle and I really just don't have the energy or the time.
- strength training, books, multiboxing, a bit of fishing
- White collar paper pusher.
- Check My Armory for PvP:
Specifics about your multiboxing
- What Game Do You Primarily Multibox?:
- What Server Do You Play On?:
- Outland EU
- How Many Accounts / Toons Do You Multibox?:
- Multicasting Tools and Why?:
- ISBoxer... Because what else?
- Class Makeup:
- Current main team:
1x Blood DK
6x Frost/Unholy DK
2x MW Monk
1x Resto Shaman
- World of Warcraft Characters:
- Too many to type...